Flaxseed stuck in throat after eating wholefrain bread, constantly coughing. Pregnant. Suggestions?

Hello! I was eating some full grain bread and after some time I took a deep breath, then I started coughing and I think there might have been a tiny flax seed stuck on my throat before I took a deep breath. I have been coughing, had water and warm mint tea but i still feel like something is wrong and cough even though less... it has been 40 mins. I am 4 months pregnant and I am a bit worried even if this has happened to me in the past. Please asvise me?!
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012
Thanks for your query
I can feel your concern
You should visit an ENT doctor for the direct visulaization for the foriegn body and its extraction .It will be fine , nothing to worry about pregnancy.

Have a proper clinical examination
Hope it helps
Dr imran