Flatus, urge to pass stools, no bowel movements, slight swelling on anus. Serious?

I get all gassy and I feel the need to go the bathroom to go number 2 and I sit and. Nothing comes out n when I do its like nothing. There hasn t been any blood but this has been happening for 3 days ....I felt my bottom to see if tjere was any swelling and I find it to be puffy Idk of that s normal cuz of the pushing but is this major or minor
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012
Diabetologist 's  Response
Dear friend .. i can understand your apprehension.. but right now what symptoms you are describing ... i am assuring you that NOTHING SERIOUS... please look in to your diet and bowel habits. consume lots of vegetables green leaves which will add fibers to your gut and MAKES THE JOB EASIER!!! . avoid fried/processed food stuffs which are READY TO EAT BUT DIFF TO DIGEST!!! as soon as you wake up drink a glass of Luke warm water that will tone up your gut muscles. let your bowel habits be regular .. visit your toilet in a particular time.. if problem persists contact me ... ALL THE BEST