Flatus, difficulty in swallowing, feeling of obstruction in chest after taking cococal on empty stomach. Remedy?

can u tell me why eldoper tablets are used , yesterday afternoon i take some cococal with empty stomach from than i am suffering with gas , i cant swallow food immediately or neither drink water immediately i am feeling like some block in the chest it is taking some time to get in to stomach , i am in canada , so can u please tell me how to get relief from this pain , now i am getting pain in the chest , in the food chord
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012