Flatulence, cramping, burping, tired and sleepy. Took flagyl 400 mg but no relief. Remedy?

hi, i have I did not take more than 3 tablets of both drugs because of the flatulence , cramping & uneasiness of the stomach started. It was neither constipation nor an upset stomach. It was cramping & strange sounds coming from the stomach & a lot of burping. the taste of my mouth was also very bad & I felt tired & sleepy all the time inspite of not taking any medication except for panadol & gargling . I did not bother about the stomach but took care of my throat infection which was gone after a week. Just to give you a background that I have extreme reactions with antibiotics such as augmentin , erothrocin, ciproxin & flagyl . So I try to avoid taking anti biotics as I possibly can. So now its 15 days that my stomach is cramping. I have taken a 400 mg flagyl twice a day for 3days & the cramps which were occasional have become worse, frequent & severe.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012