Thanks for writing your query.
can be due to excess swallowing of air during eating food.
It can also be due to some bacterial infection of the intestine.
It can also be caused due to some food like cabbage, legumes, beans, cauliflower, potatoes, peas, some milk products and artificial sweeteners.
You should chew your food slowly and with mouth closed. This prevents excess air swallowing while eating.
You can get yourself examined by a medical professional for any infection and can take medicines accordingly. You can do deworming also if not done already.
Avoid spicy and oily foods and always drink pure filtered water.
I hope this is useful to you.