Flat spot on the penis, pain in lower abdomen, testicle and penile pain, tingling sensation while urinating post sexual encounter. Reason?

Hi Doc, it has been more than 3 weeks now since my last sexual encounter and i noticed that my lower abdomen and testicles hurt. I have a tingling sensation sometimes when i urinate and occasional pain inside my penis i hardly even notice. I noticed a white flat spot on the top of my penis head (near the hole) that is sometimes not even visible. (i wear tight jeans most of the time). what could be the reason to this?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012