Flat and red rashes on neck, stomach and back, no allergies. Are they pimples?

Hello, I am a 18 year old female and i have recently been noticing flat reddish rashes that are at least an inch or two apart from another and have been appearing on my neck, stomach, back, foot(top), shoulder , arm, ear,face, and thigh. Some are small and some are larger but within them they have raised smaller bumps and they do ITCH . At first it looked like a ringworm bt now it does not. I m not allergic to anything (not that i know of) but i have been using creams such as; Cortizone*10 and Tinactin for about a week now. I noticed it started to clear up but it still appears in other places and then seems to come back. At first they just started off as small bumps that looked like normal bumps or pimples, but when i apply the creams they start to clear up for awhile but then they start looking draker and wrinklely. Can someone please help?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013