Flare up of old scar, clear fluid and bleeding. How to clear it up?

Hi there.. I have recently taken out a horizontal piercing due to it rejecting and there wasn t much skin left holding it in. I left it a few months to heal before I then had a vertical piercing done on the same eyebrow,but the piercer put the needle just to the left of the scar tissue , but still enough for it to have gone through jst the edge of the scar. Anyway, I now have a problem with the old scar tissue now flaring up into a fluid filled kind of bubble, which either bursts via pressure, or popping it with a needle, letting the clear fluid & blood out. It then clears up, scabs, seems to be right for a little while but then repeats the process again. Could you give me any advice as to how to help clear up the scar tissue from the previous piercing?
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012