Flapping sensations in the chest and neck. Had anxiety. Difficulty in breathing. Any advice?

For a long while now, I've been having these very disconcerting flopping sensations in my neck and chest. they are very scary.
I did suffer with anxiety for several years, but have been off any and all meds now almost a year. I also have been fighting my breathing for the last year. It feels , to me, like every breath has to be a lung filler. This constant frightening feeling I get is really starting to get to me.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013