Flap of skin over the lower wisdom tooth, upper tooth partially our, pain in upper right toot. What can I do ?

Hi, I am 21 years olds and for the last 2 years my wisdom teeth have slowly been coming in. The bottom 2 are almost fully out but have a flap of skin over them it is not painful and i know the importance of keeping my mouth clean to prevent food from getting stuck under the skin so the their is no pain or discomfort associated with the bottom 2. The 2 on top are also partially out but not completely but overall in this process my overbite has gotten more visible and today when my upper right wisdom pain started i was feeling around in my mouth with my tounge and i felt a hard bone like bump towards the right side of the roof of my mouth not too close to the wisdom tooth but its not painful and im not sure if it new or i just never realized it before is it just a bone over growth or is it something to do with my wisdom teeth Thank you for your time and help AAAA
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013