Flank pain radiating to pelvis, had fever and chills. History of kidney stones and anemia

I am a 32 yof with 2 days of left flank pain that sometimes radiates to the left pelvic area and also oddly to the right flank. The flank pain is mostly dull and only occasionally sharp/ stabbing in nature. I had a low grade fever last night with chills, but it broke during the night and no fever since. I am extremely lethargic as well. I have a history of small kidney stones in the left kidney that I have always been able to pass before. I also have a history of anemia. I have had a change in bowel habits over the last 2 months and have been more prone to diarrhea, but I attributed this to two rounds of antibiotics given since 7/11/12 ( Doxycycline and Cephalexin ). What could be wrong with me?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012