Flank pain, burning sensation, tingling. Caused due to messed up TSH?

I had thyroid cancer and removed in 2005. But now I have 0.038 tsh 4 free and normal TSH- the doctor said I was being over treated and decreased the dose. That is Ok. But I have flank pains, burning sensations, and tingling . I went to ER to have brain MRI to rule out MS/TIA and had xray on my side and stomach areas. Everything was normal. Is it possible that flank plans, burning, and tingling were caused by messed up TSH (I had a baby 7 months ago, got IUD and it got messy--I was on BC 2-3 times a day for 8 weeks and decided to take out IUD and stopped BC when the flank and burning showed up. Now bleeding is just fine. but still burning and flank pains.) I asked my endocrinologist and said it s not TSH related. Is this correct?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012