Flank cramping in abdomen, pain radiating to lower back causing difficulty in moving, knee pain going down to feet. Is it related?

Hi hopinng you can help me with a few inquries. My left side of my abdomen has been bothering me for quite sometime. Flank type cramping. I had a hysterectomy about 3 years ago and everythiing was removed. The pain goes into my lower back and is sometimes so intense I can t move for a bit. I have also been experiencing knee pain and now pain going down to my feet . Mainly the tops of my feet. What could all of this be and is it all related?? I am 34 years old. Thanks for your help.
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012