Flaky skin with itching and burning on the cheeks. Dry patches on the scalp. Need a solution

Hello. I started a few months ago with dry flaky skin on both sides of my cheeks. Then I noticed it eventually in my eyebrows. Since then it has gone into my hair line just above my forehead and it itches and burns. The sun seems to make it burn more. Lately, it is a constant burning and itchy feeling. I do notice on my scalp there are dry patches that itch. When I scratch them they seem to come off but eventually reappear. I noticed I now how dry patches if you will in my right ear as well. I'm a very clean person, my skin is not oily, and that I know of it's not in my family.I don't have insurance. Can you guide me in the right direction?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013