Flaky skin on the nose, itchy rashes on the lower legs and hip. allergic dermatitis. Taking allegra

The skin on my forehead , bridge of nose and sides of mouth is flaky. I also have had an itchy rash of the top of my lower legs, torso, back, and hips. Sometimes the rash is worse than others. I have had a biopsy, allergy testing with the result of allergic dermatitis , possibly cause by one of medicines. To control rash, I have been placed on allegra 160 mg twice a day, could this be cause the dry skin on my face?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013