Flaky, itchy mons pubis, itchy patch of skin, discolored. Applied lotion, provided relief. Treatment?

female/29 yrs old/157lbs/5 7 / Flaky and itchy mons pubis , area is clearly defined with the itchy patch of skin discolored from the rest of my skin. No puss, bumps or pain. It showed up before, but went away after applying regular lotion to the area. It doesn t seem to be getting better. I do not have health insurance or much money, any suggestions that lean toward home remedies before attempting a doctor s appointment would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012