Flaky face, warmth, redness, done laser treatment for rosacea. What is going on?

3 months ago I had Pulsed Dye Laser treatment for my rosacea . The day after the treatment I went to the beach and I believe I got sunburned. 3 weeks after the first treatment, I had a second laser treatment. It s been almost 3 months now, but my face is so flaky and the heat sensation is still there and my face is so red (the treated areas). I was prescribed different steroids cream but nothing has helped. What is going on? why is my face so red and flaky? and what should I do and will this ever go away?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012