Flaking white substance from vagina, taking birthcontrol. Related?

Hi ok so i have this problum down there, now ive had yeast infections before and i dont think this is one of them, but ok so my vagina is like flakeing off stuff that is like white and it looks like if after u whipe and there is excess paper left u kno how it stick to ur lips and balls up, its like that but if i smush it between my fingers it like flatens like playdoh, and also ive been very itchy and i noticed that there are little red lines or cracks on the inside of the lips and starting from the clit up to my hood part. and the cuts will sometimes burn and itch badly. i got checked about 2 months ago, and was told i had clahmiddia, but i got rid of it and ever since then and even before i had it this stuff was happening, idk what to do or what it is, i am on birthcontorl but idk if that would have anything to do with it, if u could reply ASAP id greatly appreciate it thank you
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012