Flaking skin on face. Used cleanser lotion, burnt skin on washing, bleeding. Suggestions?

Hi, yesterday the skin on my face was flakey so when i took a shower i scrubbed my face with a loofa towel and i scrubbed to hard i m sure. now my face looks horrible, mainly on my nose and and lower forehead . i m kinda concerned because it looks really bad. I just washed it using a very sensitive cleanser lotion and it burned when i washed it. it started bleeding in certain areas also when i was finished. i just put polysporin on it to help keep it moist. i don t know what to do. please help
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012