Flaking of scalp and redness, have rash on arms, chest and back of leg. Tried various medicines. Anything that works better ?

I have flaking of the scalp and redness, I have also developed a rash on my arms, chest and back of my leg, I have been to the doctor used over the counter and prescription shampoos and cream to no avail. It seems to be getting wose than better. I have been having this issue since Novermber 2012. Is there a pill that works better. I must also mention this prescriptions and over the counter products have burned my scalp.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013