Fizzy noise in right ear everytime while listening to music or loud noise, discomfort causing ear pain and headache. Remedy?

Ok, so i get like this fizzy, weird noise in my right ear every time i m listening to music or whenever there is just a really loud noise. It kinda sounds like the noise you would hear when the speaker in a headphone is getting ready to blow. This has been happening for a while now and i m starting to get worried. It is very uncomfortable and often painful, resulting in an earache and/or a headache . I am 17 years old and I ve never had any problems with my ears before.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
hello. first thing i would recommend is that you stop listening to loud music and stop using your head phones. kindly consult an audiologist, he will do one hearing test for you and will be in a better position to help you.thanks