Fitted mirena coil, no bleeding, tiredness and weight. Is this normal or any other symptom?

hi i had a baby in march, used the mini pill until beginning of may and then had a mirena coil fitted, i carried on taking the mini pill for a further 7 days after the coil was fitted as doctor suggested i do. 2 days after i had coil in i had a little spotting which was fine and then 2 weeks after i had some bleeding but not alot. i havnt had any bleeding at all since that so a good 9/10 weeks ago. i was supposed to return 6 weeks after the coil fitting to check it was still in place, but with a new born baby that was poorly i didnt go for the check unfortunately. for the last couple of weeks i have had a very strong sense of smell, very overpowering at times and its making me feel very sick and i have also tody been sick, i have had no bleeding as i explained for about 9 weeks now, also tired and gaining weight. is this normal for the mirena coil or could it be something else? thanks
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012