Fits disease, encorate medicine, loss of appetite, can't communicate properly, likes to play with slippers or shoes

my sister s daughter is now 3 years when she was a year old she caught fits disease dr prescribed encoret medicine along with other medicines ,the course was for 2 years . now she is in her 3 rd year she is thin and eats any food with no interest and only drinks milk she does not communicate properly she speaks some words only but not communicate fluently. and she cries when she ask for any thing for example when she needs water or milk etc. so long it will take her to cure completely, and how does she will get of encoret s side effects ? now she has fits at all, but she like to play with chappals and shoes while she has many toys, and she also lick and chews chappals and any rough things . so please give your valuable suggestions and prescribe some medicines to make healthy, her liver has become sluggish .
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012