Fistula removed. Took antibiotics and pain killers. Watery stools with foul smell. Feeling weak and tired. Need advice?

Hi! I had a fistulotomy for fistula in ano 2 months ago. I was given 1 weeks worth of antibiotics post-op (Metronidazole), pain relievers and stool softeners. I notice that the wound is healing but there is still some watery discharge. However, this week, I noticed discharge that looks like condensed milk. It's foul smelling, too. I do not have a fever but I am feeling a bit weak and tired. My next appointment with my surgeon is still one week from now. What should I do? Should I be taking antibiotics?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013