Fistuala operation connected to frequent stools. what should I do to get rid of this ?

Dear Sir, I am 45 years male.I underwent an operation for fistula about three years back, I am a diabetic. Now I find that I cannot control my stools even for a short period. When I get up in the morning, I need to rush to the toilet. I go for stools about 5 to 6 times a day. I take janumet and volix in the morning and citapin xt 500 mg in the night. I take rantac 150 mg in the night before food. I am very uncomfortable and do not travel by bus in the night due to this issue. Is this due to fistula operation or due to diabetic medicine. what should I do to get out of this big problem.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011