Fist feeling in lower abdomen, done U/S showed cyst on ovary. Suggested of looking through belly button is it safe?

In sept. I had a fist feeling in lower abdomen had an ultrasound was told I had a cyst on ovary . Since I am 65 they did another vag. Ultrasound and said it grew slightly and went solid and needed to come out. Went to a specialist and he did vag. Ultrasound and could not find a cyst. I have a still have a full feeling on left side. I did have CA blood work done and it was normal . Doctor said he can go through belly button and take a look if I want to quiet my worry. What do you think? If its not necessary I don t want to do it but I can t believe the cyst went away within 2 weeks when I saw the specialist. Never had any pain with the heaviness and tugging in side.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013