Fissure,pain,no blood in stools,fissure not healed,any surgery?

hi sir, i am suffereing from fissure since july 2010. it has been almost 2 years but i could not recover completely from fissure. there is no blood in stool . i went throgh some local doctors they did their treatments on me but i could not get fully relieved . my pain is less i think i am 90% fine but want 100%. i use softner. i apply annovate oinment daily after passing stool and taking inlosa tab and also taking looze syrup . i take sitz bath daily 2 times. i am doing this for 1.5 years but still my fissure has not healed.i have already tried pilon,himalaya pilex arshkalpa etc. i donot want to go through surgery .then what should i do? if surgery is needed then which surgery is required? i have heard about MIPH am i taking right medicine? ........please reply
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012