Fissure in stomach, bad diarrhea dark in color. Is it bleeding or result of eating beetroot?

Hi, I am bulimic and have had several purges with large amounts of blood coming up, not the normal streaking. My psychologist is worried that it may be a fissure in my stomach (I forgot the name of the fissure). I have had bad diarrhea for the last 3 days, and the colour looks like dark blood today. I am not sure if this is an actual bleed or the result of eating beetroot. Please advise me on the steps i need to take, thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012