Fishy smell from rectum, worse at night while sleeping, after masturbation. Tried bacterial antibiotic. Treatment?

Hi, There are many questions similar on here but nothing specific. I have a wet fish smell sweat of some sort coming from my rectum randomly thoughout a day. It is the worst at night when sleeping and after masterbation. I tried taking a bacertial antibiotic for my intestines my doc gave me with no success. This is affecting my life greatly and my doc doent seem to want to help me. Any advice?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013