Fishy smell discharge from penis, sore and itchy on inside foreskin. Took thrush tablets, Caniston. Treatment ?

hi, for about 5 months my penis has been producing a fishy smell, and it gets very sore and itchy on the inside foreskin , and bell. theres always a white kind of residue as well. i have been tested for stds twice nothing came back, they gave me some tablets to take for a week which i did. i then went to see my gp twice, his results came bk clear, give me some tablets for thrush which i took. i also tried caniston, and a lotion. im still having symptons. it all started after my last relationship, which was fairly brief. so i just feel it has to be from that. i also suffer from itchy anus , and scrotum . and when i urinate it seems to feel numb, and slow. i also urinate more frequently.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013