Fishy odor from penis, strange sensation on touching penis head. Using candid-b lotion. Cure?

hi..i m XXXXX..i m uncircumsized..recently with a doctor advice i used candid b lotion to pull back my foreskin worked out..but i have two probz now 1. whenever i touch my penis head i feel something strange..i cant explain the feel..its like shy or weird my 25 yrs recently only i start to penis starts smell like bad..fishy odour..if i rinse while bath then after some hours again it smells bad..what can i do for that??
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012