Fish bone stuck in throat. Prescribed voveran tablet. X-ray, endoscopy shows no foreign objects. Cure?

Iam 56. Yesterday i ate Fish.One of the bones stuck in my throat causing severe vomitting , no breathing problem.but severe pain.i went to hospital. met an ENT doctor.took an X-Ray .but there are no foreign objects in my throat.Doctor s said. Then Did Endoscopy orally by spraying some anaesthetic.Nothing was there.Doctor prescribed Voveran tablet.But till now the pain continous severely.I have Diabetic for the past 12 years.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013