First time unprotected sex. Took ECP, severe bleeding, sore stomach. Due to pregnancy or ECP?

Last friday night, I had sex for the first time, and it was unprotected and I was not on the pill . The next morning I took the Ecp pill and now I ve started bleeding really heavily with a sore stomach(the same feeling as period pains), But my period also finished last friday afternoon and shouldn t be back for another month?? Please help :( Do you bleed A LOT before you get pregnant? but then aren t the side effects i m getting to soon to be pregnancy side effects?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012