First time sexual intercourse, did not bleed immediately. Why did bleeding not occur immediately?

Hi! I m married women n I m 23 years old. I m feeling shyness to ask this bt I m in a great problem. In my 1st wedding night my husband did sex with me bt i didn t bleed at the spot bt after some time when i went to washroom then bleeding started. same happend for 4 or 5 nights now he is saying that i was non virgin that time bt I did it only with my husband not with anyone else before so please tel me why i didn t bleed at that time?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013
Hello.
It is sometimes normal to have a milder or delayed bleeding and even no bleeding even if you are a virgin. This does not suggest that you are not virgin. You need to let your husband talk to a gynecologist for reassurance.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Dr. RakhiTayal
drrakhitayal@gmail.com