First time sex, unable to insert penis fully, premature ejaculation. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi! I had sex with my girlfriend for the first time, I was not able to insert if fully, as it was for the first time. But within couple of minutes(around 4-5 min) i felt like am about to cum, so i removed it soon enough & immediatly all the sperm splitted on bed. But am not sure that wether i had dropped a single small pie in her, if it happened will it affect her towards pregnancy.. We both are of 20yrs old..
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012