First time intercourse lasting only seconds. How to be sexually active?

Hello, I am seventeen years old and I am currently 5 days late for my period. I have no symptoms of pregnancy or of my period coming soon. I had sexual intercourse in the 23rd day of my circle, post- ovulation , however the intercourse only laster a collective 10 seconds due to it being my first time. The boy did not ejaculate or even produce pre-cum, and there was no clear rip in the extra safe durex condoms that we used during intercourse. After that time of intercourse in which he was unable to put his penis fully into me, we stopped performing sexual acts. Is it really possible that I could be sexually active under these circumstances?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013