First time intercourse, had unbearable pain, had bleeding, partner could not feel insertion during intercourse. What does that mean?

hi, i am 29 and got married yesterday,during my first time sex i felt unbearable pain i did bleed after sex so it means that my hymen had been torn but my husband says he did not feel insertion during intercourse.....what does it mean...was that only hymen was ruptured so that i felt pain or it was the pain of insertion that we both did not felt? kindly kind us.thank you
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012