First time intercourse, bleeding, stomach and back pain. Suggest medicine?

Hi, my name is zach and me and my girlfriend had sex for the second time and I was her first. And she said right when she left my house (30 min after intercourse) she said she started feeling sick. She told me she was throwing up blood and bleeding from her vagina . She said shes still throwing up and bleeding and its the day after intercourse. She also said she has a headache and her stomache and back hurt real bad! Please help.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013