First sexual intercourse, fear due to intense pain, tighten up during the act. How can I overcome this?

hi ... i m a young woman trying to have sex for the first time ... the first time i tried to have intercourse with my boyfriend i felt some pain which scared me and caused me to panic and push him away even though i didnt want to ... we tried a few more times but every time the feeling of pain scares me and causes me to tighten up and that makes it hurt more ... i don t know how to avoid this from happening again ... i just wish to get my first time over with so i can actually enjoy sex!
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012