First scan confirmed pregnancy. Had spotting. Second scan shows total abortion. Pain after first morning urination. Reason?

Hi Doc, am a lady of 36 years old. have been trying to get pregnat for the past 4yrs, I did Sono HSG December 18, 2012. and my menses started 20/12/12 and ends 24/12/12. in January 24th 2013 I did pregnancy blood test whcih showed positive. and started have cramps and serious abdminal pains. I was put on Bed rest. i started sporting few days later. i did Scan on the 2/02/13 it shows 6 weeks and 3 days pregnant. the Doctor still gave me bed rest. but on the17th feb 2013, went for another scan the Doctor said there was nothing in my womb again that i have total abortion . through out those period I never had serious bleeding. it was only little stain of blood i experienced. now for the pass 2weeks have pains after my first morning urination .
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013