First month on birth control pills, had breakthrough bleeding followed by continuous heavy bleeding. Help?

It s my first month on birth control pills. Started Alesse on my second day of period as my doctor instructed. After a week later, I started having breakthrough bleeding . just some brownish spotting. then another week later, I got my period which was 2 weeks earlier than my usual cycle. I usually get my period every 30days and it s regular. It has been 6 days of my period and it doesn t seem to stop. It s been very heavy. Very annoying and hard to deal with it.I was wondering if alesse is not working on my body or it just happens to many women for the first month on the pill. Please help me!
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  10 Awaiting Answer