First month of taking Diane 35,is there a chance of becoming pregnant ?

Hi, I m 25 years old, recently finished my first pack of diane 35. I have been taking the pills on the same time more or less and had thought I was finished with my first pack until I discovered I had one more pill left, the last for week 3. I had sexual contact three days after taking my last nearly forgotten pill. Is there a chance of becoming pregnant? or should i just Follow the instructions on the manual to shorten the 7 pill-free days and start on my next pack? i got confused since it said: 1 tablet missed in week 3: you may choose either of the following options without the need for extra precautions . is the effectivity still there then?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Aug 2011