First erection time less, ejaculation fast, second time erection more time, ejaculation difficult. How to rectify?

Doctor, during my sex the first erection time is very less and ejection comes very fastly. But after some time, an hour, if I again starts, the erection time is more about 15-25 min, and I feel difficulty in ejecting. What will be the cause for this, is it indicating less semen in my body. Please give me an advice to correct this problem. Thanks in advance
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear shabbir.gourah, after one ejaculation there is recovery phase for the whole body, and the penis goes in recovery phase. which varies from person to person and different at times. hit may be minutes to hours if you try to to have sex before the recovery phase but natural erection will take time to respond and meanwhile the semen bag is also empty so ejaculation will be less and delayed a normal response / limits the excessive sexual activity. hence don't worry enjoy sex when both body and mind is totally ready or recovered.