First child conceived by taking clomid. PCOS, low sperm count. Trying IUI. Chances of conceiving?

I am 32, My husband is 38. We have a daughter that we conceived while taking Clomid . However, since her birth my husbands sperm county/ motility has drastically went down. I have PCOS and so we tried IUI two times but were not given great odds since his post wash was only 3 million. So we are doing our first cycle of IVF with ICSI in a few weeks and I was wandering what chances I am looking at? We both desperately want baby #2! Also, Is Follistim the drug of choice most of the time? I am currently on bc pills and will be taking follistim, ganirelix, and pregnyl.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013