First brown spotting then orderless thick creamy white discharge. What could it be?

I had a miscarriage at 6weeks on july 7..then on june 7 I had my first cycle. My cycle wasn t heavy the first two days but days 3-5 very heavy then on the 6th day I spotted brown for a day and that was it. About a day later I was spotting brown again but with a bit of a thickness to it. This continued for 3 or 4 days..Now july 24 for the past 4 days I have been having a orderless milky liquid coming out of my vagina It literally comes out like urine for 3 seconds and stop. Also a oderless thick creamy white discharge comes out from what i could see on my underwear. I m using panty liners to prevent my pants from getting soaked. what could all of this be? I pray its not an infection of any kind. I ve heard this may be a way of my vagina cleaning it self..but gosh so much? This has never happened to me before so I m kind of worried. Please help
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  47 Awaiting Answer