Firm, round, raised, shiny bump behind hand, symmetrical, no dimpling, hard, not movable, pain on pressure. Skin cancer?

I have a firm, round, raised, shiny bump on the back of my hand that popped up about two months ago. It s about the 0.5 to 0.75 cm in diameter. It s symmetrical. There is no dimpling. It s hard and fixed. It s painful only when I bump it into something. It itches on occasion. I m worried about cancer . Oh, and I m a female, age 34, with no known family history of skin cancer or other malignancies.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012