Finishing 6 months medication of TB, processing a visa. Will it be a problem ?

hi! good day to you. pls help me im so worried and very tense right now! because me and my bf are goin to processing a fiancé visa , i also victim of tb actually im on going finish of 6 months medication of tb. i always keep on praying to god that there is nothing have problem on my medical in st. lukes specially on my chest ..! walang araw na hindi acu nagpapray k god na payagan nea acu mkaalis agad para mkasama ko ang minamahal ko... thanks and have a great day!
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013
Pulmonologist 's  Response
If you have completed your medications for TB and your Xray shows resolution then there should be no problem in getting visa. Get a " no active pulmonary TB" certificate issued by a authorised government pulmonologist.
Dr. Mishra