Finished zpack for bronchitis, having severe headache, migraines. Weakness in knee, unable to open eyes, speaking difficulty. Reason?

I have recently finished a zpack for brochitis that I had for 3 weeks. But about 1 week ago, I started having the most excruciating pain I have ever felt in the form of a headache. I have had 6 natural childbirths and suffer from migraines and these is about 10 times worse. It makes me weak in the knees, cant open my eyes, and find it hard to make myself speak. These are brought to their worse when I stand and don't go away until I lay down.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013