Finished taking tamoxifen for breast cancer. Bleeding. Progesterone shot taken. How long will it take to be normal?

I am 52. I just finished 5 years of tamoxifen for breast cancer. I began bleeding. My gynocogist prescribed a short dosage of progesterone and I finished that 2 days ago. An ultrasound and biopsy of the uterus was benign, though the lining was thickened. I am now bleeding heavily and have a pretty significant headache. Is this anything to be concerned about? How long should I expect the heavy bleeding to last? Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013