Finished menses few days back, Feeling dizzy and nauseated. Immediately stated vaginal bleeding, bright red in colour. Having a mirena. Is this something to be worried about?

I just finished my period a couple of days ago. Last night I was cooking dinner and suddenly got very dizzy and nauseous and felt like I was going to pass out or end up with diarrhea . Immediately afterwards I started bleeding vaginally, very light and very bright red. I have a mirena . The bleeding hasn t quite stopped. Is this something to be worried about?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012